The Killer Wireless-AC 1550 delivers up to 1.73 Gbps of throughput and is the ideal networking solution for gaming, streaming, and downloading. The Killer 1550 supports advanced 802.11ac Wave 2 features including 160 MHz channel support, and can drive twice the throughput of what standard 2×2 11ac adapters can deliver.
- Single-chip, 2.4/5 GHz, 2 stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and BT 4.1
- 160MHz Channel Support
- 11ac 2X2 WLAN standards with low power PCIe (with L1 sub-state) interfaces + BT5 with USB interface.
- Module specifications: Next generation form factor, M.2, module size = 22mm x 30mm
- Chipset: Intel
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10
Features and Functionality:
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80/160MHz at 5GHz
- 2×2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams
- Bluetooth v5 solution
- Supports seamless roaming between access points.
- WLAN Frequency Band: 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi Certified a/b/g/n/ac with wave 2 features, WMM, WMM-PS, WPA, WPA2, WPS2, Protected Management Frames, Wi-Fi Miracast as Source, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11b, 802.11w, 802.11r, 802.11j, 802.11v and 802.11i
- Authentication: WPA and WPA2, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA)
- Authentication Protocols: PAP, CHAP, TLS, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2
- Encryption 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMR
- Wi-Fi Direct Encryption and Authentication: WPA2-PSK, AES-CCMP